Sat, Mar 18|
Regulate and Relate w/ Dana Souders Life and Couples Coach
Explore how to build a regulated nervous system to access your core self while connecting with others!
Time & Location
Mar 18, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
ReWeaving Balance, 5 Harrisburg Pike, Dillsburg, PA 17019, USA
About the event
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The 4 attachment styles and how they impact the quality of relationships.
- How to recognize when you are in a stress response: Fight, Flight, Freeze or Fawn.
- How to identify core wounds from the past that create toxic behaviors in the present.
- How to Interrupt outdated patterns to increase trust, intimacy and healthy communication.
- The importance of repair after disconnection or a fight.
Why investing in our relationships matter:
- They create purpose, belonging and joy in our lives.
- They provide a source of strength and support during difficult times.
Who is this workshop for?
Anyone who wants to….
- Increase their relational self awareness, learn new tools and practice them.
- Grow their nervous system so they may be with their own upset and the upset of others … AT THE SAME TIME.
- Fight fair and repair.
This workshop is for those that are willing to put in the work to have safe and fun relationships. If you are ready to learn new skills in relationship and vulnerably apply them in real time… you’ll be in good company on March 18th!
Workshop facilitated by Dana Souders LMT, Life and Couples Coach
Closely working with clients for over 25 years I’ve noticed a few consistent themes have emerged. Deep down it seems we all want similar things. To love and be loved. To be seen, understood, and feel connected. How we go about navigating those aspects can create a full spectrum of experience from damage/despair to real deal intimacy/joy… and everything in between!!
I’ve completed 3 years of schooling at The Relationship School to become a Life and Couples Coach. During that time, much of my study focus was on the psychology of intimate relationships, the nervous system, effective communication, and the power repair holds in building trust. I notice knowledge becomes wisdom when I practice this awareness in my personal and professional life. The workout that ensues from falling, recovering, and getting back in connection has been my greatest teacher of all.
Regulate and Relate
+$1.50 service fee
+$1.50 service fee0